Vegan Cashew Cupcakes
- 8oz water
- ½ TBSP of Modest Mylk Cashew Base
- 8 TBSP vegan butter at room temp
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of Swerve Confectioners
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add paper liners to muffin cups
- Make Egg Replacer - MIx 3 TBSP of Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer with 6 TBSP water. Let sit for 1 minute until thick
- Whisk egg replacer, cashew mylk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Add baking mix and stir until combined
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups
- Bake for 15-20 min
- Mix all ingredients for frosting until well blended.
- Pipe frosting onto cupcakes, slice peaches into ¼” slices and garnish with fresh mint leaves. Coarsely chop raw unsalted cashews and sprinkle on cupcakes!
Makes 12 cupcakes
Serving Size 85g
|Total Fat 21g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.