- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 7 limes)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 TBSP Swerve, Granular
- 3 oz Lime Mixer
- 1.5 oz rum (Old New Orleans)
- 1 oz soda water
- 3 large chunks of watermelon
- mint leaves
- edible flowers (optional)
- In a 32 oz bottle or jar, add lime juice, hot water, and Swerve.
- Shake vigoriously until well combined. Set in fridge to cool at least an hour.
- Slap 3 mint leaves (or more if desired) and drop into cocktail shaker. Add 1 oz of lime mixture shaker and muddle.
- Add an additional 2 oz of lime mixture, 1.5 oz rum, and 3 chunks of watermelon. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Strain over ice, and top with soda water.
- Garnish with 1 mint sprig, edible flowers, and watermelon.
Serving Size 1 mojito
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.