- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 7 limes)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 TBSP Swerve, Granular
- 3 oz Lime Mixer
- 1.5 oz rum (Old New Orleans)
- 1 oz soda water
- 3 large chunks of watermelon
- mint leaves
- edible flowers (optional)
- In a 32 oz bottle or jar, add lime juice, hot water, and Swerve.
- Shake vigoriously until well combined. Set in fridge to cool at least an hour.
- Slap 3 mint leaves (or more if desired) and drop into cocktail shaker. Add 1 oz of lime mixture shaker and muddle.
- Add an additional 2 oz of lime mixture, 1.5 oz rum, and 3 chunks of watermelon. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Strain over ice, and top with soda water.
- Garnish with 1 mint sprig, edible flowers, and watermelon.
Serving Size 1 mojito
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|