- 7 ounces good quality unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1¾ cups whipping cream
- ¾ cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Place chopped chocolate in a large bowl (in the bowl of a stand mixer, if you will be using one).
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine whipping cream and confectioner’s Swerve. Whisk until Swerve is dissolved and then bring to just a simmer.
- Pour over chopped chocolate and let sit about 10 minutes, until chocolate is melted. Whisk to combine. Let cool to room temperature, about 1½ to 2 hours.
- Using whisk attachment of stand mixer or beater of hand-held mixer, beat on medium-high for 3 to 5 minutes, until lighter in color and fluffy.
Makes about 16 servings.
Chocolate Layer Cake with Ganache Frosting
Serving Size 1 (1.5 oz)
|Total Fat 16g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|