Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- 7 ounces good quality unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1¾ cups whipping cream
- ¾ cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Place chopped chocolate in a large bowl (in the bowl of a stand mixer, if you will be using one).
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine whipping cream and confectioner’s Swerve. Whisk until Swerve is dissolved and then bring to just a simmer.
- Pour over chopped chocolate and let sit about 10 minutes, until chocolate is melted. Whisk to combine. Let cool to room temperature, about 1½ to 2 hours.
- Using whisk attachment of stand mixer or beater of hand-held mixer, beat on medium-high for 3 to 5 minutes, until lighter in color and fluffy.
Makes about 16 servings.
Serving Size 1 (1.5 oz)
|Total Fat 16g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.