- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Whip the heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and Confectioners Swerve; continue whipping on medium speed until the soft peaks return, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately, or if desired, keep whipping until stiff peaks form, another 2 to 3 minutes.
Makes about 14 servings.
Serving Size about 2 tablespoons
|Total Fat 6g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.