- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Swerve, confectioners
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Add whipping cream, Swerve, Confectioners and vanilla into an electric mixer bowl.
- Mix on low for a few seconds to combine ingredients.
- Mix on high for 2-3 minutes - watching cream to ensure it doesn't over whip.
- Once cream reaches stiff peaks, remove from mixer, serve and enjoy!
Makes about 14 servings.
Serving Size about 2 tablespoons
|Total Fat 6g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.