- 1/2 cup whipping cream, chilled
- 2 1/2 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16 ounces) milk of choice (dairy or nut milk)
- In a medium bowl, combine the whipping cream, Swerve, cocoa powder, and vanilla. Whip until the mixture holds stiff peaks.
- Heat the milk until simmering and divide between two mugs.
- Place the chocolate whipped cream into a piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe decoratively onto the top of each mug. Alternatively you can simply dollop it on top with a spoon.
- Allow the heat of the milk to melt the chocolate whipped cream and stir until well combined.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 25g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|