Zucchini Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 box Swerve Sweets Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the shredded zucchini in a sieve in the sink or over a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and toss to combine. Let drain 1 hour. Place the zucchini in a tea towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a bundt pan very well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the zucchini, eggs, and melted butter. Stir in the cake mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add the water and vanilla extract and stir until well combined. If the batter is really thick, add a little more water (the batter should be scoopable but not pourable).
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool 20 minutes, then flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Remove from heat and stir in the sweeteners until smooth. Add the whipping cream and caramel extract and stir until combined. Drizzle over the cooled cake.
Zucchini Bundt Cake 7
Serving Size 1 piece
|Total Fat 17g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.