Chocolate Brownie Collagen Protein Bars
- ½ cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate collagen protein powder
- 6 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans (optional)
- Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment or waxed paper, with overhanging edges for easy removal.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the almond butter and coconut oil. Melt on high in 30 second increments until they can be stirred together. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the collagen protein, sweetener, cocoa powder, coconut flour, and salt and stir until well combined. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and press the chocolate chips and chopped nuts, if using.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour. Lift out by the edges of the parchment and cut into 6 bars.
Note: These bars are best store in the fridge but eaten after 15 to 20 minutes on the counter. When chilled, they are very hard, but quite soft at room temperature.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 24g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|