- 1 ½ cups crushed Goodie Girl Chocolate Creme cookie shells (remove the cream!)
- 7 TBS melted butter
- Line a 9-inch round pan with parchment paper and generously butter the sides of the pan.
- To make the crust, combine crushed cookies and melted butter in a food processor.
- Place the crust mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan and smooth out evenly. Place in the refrigerator.
- To prepare the filling, in a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, pumpkin, Swerve Confectioners, butter, flavors, vanilla, cinnamon, and milk until smooth. Fold in cookie pieces.
- Pour the filling over the refrigerated crust.
- Let the cheesecake chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- To serve, turn over onto a plate & enjoy.
*Note: you may need to use a offset spatula to separate from the sides of the pan
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 26g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 9g|
|Net Carbs: 18g|