Cranberry Champagne Sparklers
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 cups water
- ¼ to ½ cup Swerve, confectioners
- 6 ounces vodka
- 1 bottle champagne or other sparkling wine
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the cranberries and water. Bring to a boil and cook until the cranberries have popped.
- Pour into a sieve set over a bowl and press on the solids to release as much juice as possible. Stir in the sweetener to taste and chill 1 hour.
- For the cocktails, add 2 tbsp cranberry juice and one ounce vodka to each champagne glass. Top up with chilled champagne.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and fresh cranberries, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Cranberry Champagne Sparklers 3
Serving Size 1 drink
|Total Fat 0|
|Total Saturated Fat 0|
|Total Carbs 8|
|Net Carbs: 3|