Cranberry Champagne Sparklers
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 cups water
- ¼ to ½ cup Swerve, confectioners
- 6 ounces vodka
- 1 bottle champagne or other sparkling wine
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the cranberries and water. Bring to a boil and cook until the cranberries have popped.
- Pour into a sieve set over a bowl and press on the solids to release as much juice as possible. Stir in the sweetener to taste and chill 1 hour.
- For the cocktails, add 2 tbsp cranberry juice and one ounce vodka to each champagne glass. Top up with chilled champagne.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and fresh cranberries, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Cranberry Champagne Sparklers 3
Serving Size 1 drink
|Total Fat 0|
|Total Saturated Fat 0|
|Total Carbs 8|
|Net Carbs: 3|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.