- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups ice
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk (can also use 1/4 cup whipping cream and 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 tbsp confectioners Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Place matcha powder in a mug and pour boiling water over. Whisk vigorously to combine and let cool to room temperature.
- In a blender combine ice, coconut milk, confectioner’s Swerve, vanilla extract and cooled matcha mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Optional: Top with Swerve-sweetened whipped cream or coconut whipped cream.
Makes 2 servings.
Green Tea Frappuccino
Serving Size 1/2 recipe
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|