- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp Swerve, Granular
- Pinch salt
- 2 tsp melted butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Swerve, Confectioners
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp beaten egg (reserve remaining egg for another use...like omelets!)
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp Swerve, Confectioners
- Dash vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 4-inch springform pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve, and salt. Add the melted butter and stir until it begins to clump together. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake 8 minutes. Remove and let cool while preparing the filling.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300F.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sweetener until well combined. Beat in the pumpkin puree, egg, pie spice, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Spoon the batter over the crust and smooth the top. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, until the edges are set and the center just jiggles slightly when shaken. Remove and let cool to room temperature, and then refrigerate at least 1 hour. Run a sharp knife around the sides of the pan before releasing the spring.
- Whip the cream with the sweetener and vanilla until it holds stiff peaks. Spread over the chilled cheesecake.
Makes 1 mini cheesecake (2 servings).
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake 3
Serving Size 1/2 cheesecake
|Total Fat 29g|
|Total Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbs 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|