Sushi Roll Salad
- 12 ounces riced cauliflower, about 1 medium head
- 1/2 cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 tbsp pickled ginger, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp wasabi paste (more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 4 small sheets toasted seaweed, cut thinly into strips
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Place riced cauliflower in a medium saucepan and add water. Cover and cook on low until just barely tender (if using Trader Joe’s frozen, cook until warmed through).
- Transfer to a large bowl and add cucumber, pickled ginger and scallions. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, Swerve, wasabi paste and salt. Pour over cauliflower mixture and toss to combine well. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Divide among 4 salad dishes or small bowls. Sprinkle each with sesame seeds and seaweed strips. Place avocado slices decoratively on each plate.
Makes 4 servings.
Serving Size 1 salad
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|Net Carbs: 13g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.