Sushi Roll Salad
- 12 ounces riced cauliflower, about 1 medium head
- 1/2 cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 tbsp pickled ginger, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp wasabi paste (more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 4 small sheets toasted seaweed, cut thinly into strips
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Place riced cauliflower in a medium saucepan and add water. Cover and cook on low until just barely tender (if using Trader Joe’s frozen, cook until warmed through).
- Transfer to a large bowl and add cucumber, pickled ginger and scallions. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, Swerve, wasabi paste and salt. Pour over cauliflower mixture and toss to combine well. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Divide among 4 salad dishes or small bowls. Sprinkle each with sesame seeds and seaweed strips. Place avocado slices decoratively on each plate.
Makes 4 servings.
Serving Size 1 salad
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|Net Carbs: 13g|