Sweet and Spicy Buffalo Chicken Bites
- ¼ cup Buffalo-style wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons Swerve, Confectioner’s
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Buffalo sauce, sweetener, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the butter until melted. Add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until browned and cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add the sauce and toss to coat the chicken well. Continue to cook until the sauce bubbles and thickens, about 2 minutes. Serve over cauliflower rice and garnish with bleu cheese and bacon, as desired.
Makes 3 to 4 servings.
Buffalo Chicken Bites 3
Serving Size 4 oz
|Total Fat 10g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 0g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.