Sweet and Spicy Buffalo Chicken Bites
- ¼ cup Buffalo-style wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons Swerve, Confectioner’s
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Buffalo sauce, sweetener, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the butter until melted. Add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until browned and cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add the sauce and toss to coat the chicken well. Continue to cook until the sauce bubbles and thickens, about 2 minutes. Serve over cauliflower rice and garnish with bleu cheese and bacon, as desired.
Makes 3 to 4 servings.
Buffalo Chicken Bites 3
Serving Size 4 oz
|Total Fat 10g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 0g|